Inventory Controller is responsible for following up new order requests with Sales Dept.
Making transactions on the system when needed distributing and delivering to the customer in shortest time and good quality of service.
Duties and responsibilities
Readiness of the Warehouse:
1. Understand and comply with company’s policies, procedures and instructions.
- Ensure that accurate disciplinary warehouse operations procedures are adhered to.
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results.
- Direct & supervise all warehouse employees.
- Train and monitor staff in standard operating
- Procedures (sops) and safe work practices, including new employee.
- Ensure warehouse staff properly understands their job duties (job descriptions).
- Ensure warehouse staff trained and have the tools and equipment needed to carry out their respective job duties.
- Oversee & continuously monitor the performance and activates of the warehouse operations.
- Monitors the quality of materials (near to expire, damaged, ……etc) and reports any issues to the concerns.
- Regular maintains organizations of the storage warehouses and ensures all materials are manner stored &placed in the appropriate areas to utilizes maximum of facilitate locations.
- Ensure & inspect loading area, & storage room’s cleanliness, maintained, housekeeping and secured in the warehouse.
- Resolve issues with tact and discretion.
- Carry out inventory & variances without fail.
- Report & justify of defective or expired materials for disposal.
Warehouse /Daily Operation:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse all the time – internally and externally
- Not to ship any materials contradicts with health safety instructions and security regulations
- Ensure the safety and readiness of the warehouse
- Daily Warehouse check up:Warehouse organization , advise the direct supervisor about any issue or failure to fix with no delay.
- Follow up the forklifts regulates maintenance with the company’s service center or any accredited service center
- Commitment to the receipt and delivery of shipments certified papers.
- Verify all documents related to the vehicle – advice the supervisor before the expiry of any document.
- No personal usage of the vehicle by any party
Loading the Goods/Daily Deliveries:
- Attending at the docking area morning time as per the instruction and according to the Load schedule
- Staying next to the vehicles during Goods loading.
- Reconcile the physically loaded goods with all supporting Documents: Delivery Note, Invoices and RFD
- Ensure availability of supporting docs before leaving the docking area.
- Follow up the distribution supervisor for loading tucks.
- To follow up with Sales Dept –fulfill any customer urgent orders.
- To transact all invoices on SAP if the concerned person is not available.
Issuing Goods/ Return / Receiving Goods:
- Coordinate with Distribution Supervisor of Orders according to the plan.
- Supervising loading according to the official documentation.
- Update any Customer retune according to physical return in the same day.
- Update any shipment received, and make sure that there are all the supported documentations.
- Coordinates with the direct supervisor if needed
- NO document must be left with other colleagues.
- To immediately contact and advise the direct line manger if facing urgent issues or matter.
- Flexibility on the work during issue or receiving according to customer service requirement.
- To follow the safety and security regulations and instruction.
Qualifications and Preference
§ Ability to work long hours when needed
§ Good Appearance
§ Language: English, Arabic
§ PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
Inventory Control, Inventory Planning,